Saturday, July 21, 2007

THIS IS OUR FIRST BLOG POSTING!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!


Ok, this is now #2 at trying to do the journaling without loosing it.


Today Belinda drove up from Ft Lauderdale, Fl to drop Lily Kai off, she will be with us for a week. We got to visit with Margaret, Belinda's, mum, she's here on holiday from England.


While here, Belinda helped me set up my first BLOG. Anyone out there know what blog means? This is going to be so much fun, I hope. She showed me how to import the pictures to this site, how to edit and post. It is going to be hit and miss from here forward but I will keep working at it.


What a great way to share what is going on in your life with your family and friends and so far it seems pretty easy. Well, not that easy, still trying to figure out how to navigate going back and forth, editing and then returning to where you were last. Hmmmmmmmm!!!!


Now I am going to post pics, here we go.


1 comment:

Jan said...

GREAT JOB! What a wonderful way to keep in touch with friends and family!! I love Jim's new look. We'll check in every once in a while, for sure. Jan & John