Wednesday, January 9, 2008

7 Random Facts Tag!!

Ok, my daughter, Karen, her blog is Mi Vida Loca has tagged me with this survey. Below are the rules of the game.

~Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
~Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
~Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
~Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random and/or Weird Facts about Me.

1. I love to dance, especially couples western dancing, line dancing, golf and fishing.
2. I started showing horses when I was in my 40's and received the honor of High Point rider of the Klamath Basin Horse Association in 1988. This was in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
3. I will be married to Jim for 43 years, come January 30th.
4. I retired from Oregon Institute of Technology in the year 2000.
5. I gave up our home to become a full/time RV'er in 2000.
6. I live in a 36' Winnebago motor/home in Okeechobee, FL.
7. I hate riding on the back of Jim's motor/cycle, I'd rather ride a horse. :)

I am tagging:
Mark
Margaret

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

How fun! Thanks for doing that!