Monday, March 24, 2008

THOMAS, YOU WILL BE MISSED

On March 10, 2008, our nephew Thomas Arthur Johnson went to be with our Lord, after a very short illness. We received the phone call from my brother-in-law and I could hardly believe my ears. It was such a shock that in this day and age that anyone, especially a young man of only 42 years, could pass away from pneumonia, but he did and the reality of it hit when I got to their home in Little Rock, AR. Thomas was such a great fella, he was loved by so many people and he will be missed by his family, co-workers and the children at Holy Souls school where he worked for 2 years.

Good bye, Thomas, we miss you terribly, keep watch on us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.