Saturday, July 5, 2008

RUNNING Y RANCH/HARBOR LINKS GOLF COURSE


Brenda was able to invite me to a lesson at the Running Y Resort. This place is so unbelievably beautiful, you just have to experience it. A group of ladies get together every Monday for 6 weeks and have a lesson, then the 7th week they all get to golf 9 holes with one of the pros and then have dinner afterwards. What a great idea.

We are having such a good time with Pat and Brenda, they are such great hosts, they have us parked on the back of their acre lot, it's just great, their yard is so gorgeous, and their garden is huge. We were all able to golf 18 holes at Harbor Links, we used to belong to it many years ago and the course is just great. I have to do a little bragging, I will only brag on the front nine though. I shot a 44, I couldn't believe it, we had lunch there and it was a great day all 'n all.


No comments: