Saturday, July 12, 2008

TRUE SADNESS

The saying goes that "God gives you only as much as you can handle", well, I am thinking God is getting a little confused on how much one family can handle. On Wednesday my sister, Maureen and her husband Tom, lost yet another child. Our niece, Trisha, had a heart attack and with all the efforts of the EMT's they could not bring her back. The true sadness that surrounds this horrific lose is that they lost their son Tomas just this last April and their son-in-law, Trisha's husband, Philip in April 2007. What I am askng now, is that if you would, please keep this family in your prayers. God bless you all, surround your families with all your love, tell them that you love them everyday and that that love is unconditional.

2 comments:

Maureen Johnson said...

Thanks, Sue. There are no words to express what you shared. There's so much we do not know. Trish is with Phillip now.

Karen Tews Lien said...

I am praying for Aunt Maureen, Uncle Tom and Leslie. I am so sorry for their loss. I just don't understand WHY?