Sunday, September 2, 2007

FT. PIERCE STATE PARK BEACH

What a fun day today. I just love going to the beach and I was able to talk Jim, Mike, Amity and Lily into going. I didn't have to really talk Lily or Amity into going just the 2 guys. Grrrrr........ Oh, it's too hot, ohhh, it's too sandy, ohhhh, it's too crowded. Well, believe me they had a great time, the water at the Ft Pierce Inlet State Park, was perfect, temp at 84 degrees and it was nice and sunny and not a lot people for a holiday week-end. We were very surprised. So we put up our little umbrella, spread out the blankets, opened the cooler, ate, drank and all was merry. Jim really had a relaxing afternoon, as well as all of us. When we returned back to Okeechobee, the skies opened up and we got a healthy rainfall.
My little cutie patuttie. She is such a tadpole. She has so much fun, we played in the sand and found some really nice shells, she said she would take them home and put them in her bedroom and when we come to visit I can see the shells then. That's cool.

2 comments:

Belinda and Lily Kai said...

that little toe rag.... she told me she collected the shells for me, as a present :) Looks like a great day, Lily was exhausted when she got home.

Sue Tews said...

What a stinker.....Here we worked really hard collecting and washing those shells, she is so funny. We had a great week end.
xox